Begin your career in custom plastic manufacturing!
Plastic Manufacturing Job Openings
Custom Plastic Forming’s longstanding tradition of excellence begins and ends with the professionals we hire to join our exceptional team. We are constantly looking for talented, qualified professionals who are just as dedicated to helping bring our clients’ unique visions to life as we are. If you’re seeking a challenging, fast-paced, and creative career in the plastic manufacturing industry, look no further than Custom Plastic Forming. Apply to join our plastic forming team today!
Available Job Openings At Custom Plastic Forming
While other custom plastic manufacturers specialize in either thin-gauge or heavy-gauge thermoforming, Custom Plastic Forming is proud to offer state-of-the-art solutions through both of these methods.
- Mon – Thurs 10 hour shifts
- Perform inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures of incoming material, parts & components to blueprint specifications.
- In-process inspection for thermoformed and machine parts. Verifying work order, print, tool numbers and part quality.
- Create and complete out dimensional inspection reports, non-conformance reports, vendor corrective action forms.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records accurately.
- Assist in writing, controling and updating inspection and process procedures, protocols and checklists.
- Perform other job functions as requested.
- Able to read blueprints, micrometers and calipers.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Applicant must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Advanced math skills required.
- Mechanical aptitude desired.
- Ability to interact with others with teamwork behaviors/attitude.
- Under minimal supervision: program, set up, and operate CNC machinery to fabricate vacuum forming molds and tooling
- Program using Mastercam software. Understand, interpret, and edit code programming
- Load and unload jigs and raw material in CNC machinery
- Use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Recognize, deploy and use: inserts, fixtures, tools and tools offsets
- Comply with all quality policy specifications, regulations, and instructions to satisfy ISO
- Two years related CNC programming experience and or training equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mastercam proficiency preferred
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Vacuum forming experience and tool building would be preferable